With this article you will get NCERT Exemplar Questions & Solutions of CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter – 8: How do Organisms Reproduce? in PDF format.
About NCERT Exemplar books
NCERT is an organisation set up by the Government of India to assist state and central governments on academic issues related to school education.
The organization has published NCERT textbooks (for Class I to XII) and NCERT exemplar books for Science and Maths (Class VI to XII).
NCERT Exemplar is a very useful book for assessment purpose. These books have all sort of questions i.e.
- Multiple choice questions,
- Short answer type questions, and
- Long answer type questions.
The level of questions in NCERT exemplar is moderate and one can easily solve all the problems if the person has strong hold on basic concepts.
Importance of NCERT Exemplar:
NCERT exemplar books cater the academic needs of students and also lay strong foundation for competitive examinations. Some of the salient features of this book are:
- These books have sufficient number of questions from each chapter of Maths and Science
- Questions given are very helpful to assess preparation level of the chapter
- Questions given are very important for CBSE board examination
- Very useful for competitive examinations like: KVPY, NTSE, NSO etc.
Inside Chapter - 8: Life Processes of NCERT Exemplar for CBSE Class 10 Science:
This chapter of NCERT Exemplar has:
- 27 Multiple Choice Questions
- 21 Short Answer Type Questions
- 10 Long Answer Type Questions
Keep visiting to get the Detailed Solution of Chapter – 8