National Council Of Educational Research & Training -- Regional Institute of Education, Bhopal invited application for admission to various courses to be instructed in English medium, from the eligible candidates belonging to Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa and Union Territories of Daman, Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
(i) 27 June 2014 upto 5 p.m. for (B.A.B.Ed.)
(ii) 4 July 2014 upto 5 p.m. For Two year B.Ed. and M.Ed programme
Courses on Offer:
Course Duration: 4 Years (8 Semesters)
Eligibility: Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary/Sr. Secondary or equivalent examination in Arts/Science/Commerce Streams in 2012, 2013 or 2014 with at least 50% marks in aggregate (relaxation of 5% for SC/ST Candidates).
2. Two -Year B.Ed. (Secondary)
Course Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: a) Candidate must have passed B.A./B.Sc. with at least 50% marks in aggregate (5%relaxation for SC/ST candidates).
b) The candidate possessing B.Sc. degree should have studied at least two of the following subjects at graduation level: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology & Mathematics.
The candidate possessing B.A. degree should have studied at least the following subjects at graduation level:
(i) any one of the literature (Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi and Urdu) and
(ii) any one of the subjects ( History, Economics, Geography and Political Science)
1. M.Ed. (RIE)
Course Duration: 1 Year (2 Semesters)
a) Candidate must have passed B.Ed. securing at least 55% marks in both theory and practical separately, or in the Education part of 4 Year B.A. B.Ed./ B.Sc.B.Ed. (Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST Candidates).
b) Candidate should also have passed methodology of teaching in secondary school subjects in B.Ed.
In each course, 15% seats for SC, 7.5% for ST, 27% for OBC (non- creamy layer) and 3% for Physically Challenged candidates (with 40% or above disability) are reserved.
How to Apply
1. Download the form from official website: http://riebhopal.nic.in/
2. Fill-up the form carefully as per the instructions and affix recent photograph at the given place.
3. Attach self-attested photo-copies of certificates and mark-sheets of all examinations (if necessary both sides)
4. Attach Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PH) Bank Draft (payable at State Bank of India, RCE Branch, 02889 Bhopal) or Postal order (payable at Central P.O., T.T. Nagar Bhopal) payable to the Principal, Regional Institute of Education, Shyamla Hills, Bhopal.
5. Application form complete in all respects should reach to the following address:
“To the Principal,
Regional Institute of Education,
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
DU Admission 2018: Registration window for Undergraduate courses available now
DU Admissions 2018:Online Application Form available now, check here to apply
SNAP Exam 2018: Registrations commences; Exam to be held in December
IIM Calcutta lowers CAT 2017 Cutoff weight to 56%; Academics to weight 40%