National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) Job Notification: National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) has invited applications for the Vehicle Mechanic and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 02, 03, 04 & 05 July 2019.
- Walk in Interview: 02, 03, 04 & 05 July 2019 at 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM
NCPOR Vehicle Mechanic and Other Vacancy Details
- Vehicle Mechanic: 02
- Vehicle electrician: 03
- Crane Operator: 02
- Station electrician: 01
- Generator Mechanic / Operator: 02
- Welder: 03
- Boiler Operator & Mechanic / Plumber / Fitter: 01
- Carpenter: 02
- Multitasking Staff: 01
- Male nurse: 03
- Lab Technician: 02
- Communicator: 03
- Inventory / Bookkeeping Staff: 02
- Chef / Cook: 05
Eligibility Criteria for Vehicle Mechanic and Other Job
- Male Nurse: a) Diploma in General Nursing
b) Bachelor of Science in Nursing as approved by Indian Nursing Council
c) Diploma in Operation Theatre Technique or equivalent or
d) Certificate in relevant subject from an Institute recognized by the Central or the State Government.
- Lab Technician: Diploma in engineering (Instrumentation/ Electronics/electrical/mechanical) or Bachelor degree in Physical Sciences/ Instrumentation with minimum two years relevant experience in handling scientific laboratory equipment as laboratory attendant or project assistant or technical/scientific assistant or equivalent.
- Inventory/Bookkeeping Staff: 12th pass, ITI Certification in computer operator and programming assistant (COPA) or equivalent trade with four years relevant experience. Diploma in computer application or equivalent with two years working experience in relevant field.
- Chef/Cook: Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Culinary Art from a recognized Indian University/Institute. Two years of experience in a registered firm/airlines/hotel/food chain. Capable of handling 50 to 60 persons on a daily basis.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 02, 03, 04 & 05 July 2019.