National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM), Chennai Jobs Notification: National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM), Chennai has invited applications for the post of Project Associate, Research Assistant and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 November 2018.
Advertisement No.: HR05/2018
- Last Date of Application: 25 November 2018
- Interview Date: 27 and 28 November 2018
NCSCM, Chennai Vacancy Details
- Project Associate II-01 Post
- Project Associate I-05 Posts
- Project Associate III-02 Posts
- Project Associate II-02 Posts
- Research Assistant-01 Post
- Project Scientist II-01 Post
- Project Scientist I-01 Post
- Project Associate III-01 Post
- Project Technical Assistant-03 Posts
- Technical Engineer I-03 Posts
- Technical Assistant V-01 Posts
- Finance Associate I-01 Post
- Finance Assistant I—01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Associate, RA and Other Posts
- Project Associate II- First class degree in B. Plan with 3 years of experience relevant to the nature of work.
- Project Associate I- First class Post Graduate degree in Natural Science (or) Mathematics or equivalent.
- Project Associate I- First class Master degree in Science with 1 year experience.
- Project Associate III- First class Post Graduate degree in Marine biology/ Zoology/ Fisheries Science.
- Project Associate II- Post Graduate degree in Natural Sciences/ Geology/ Applied Geology / Environmental Science / Marine Science / Marine Geology with minimum 2 years of experience.
- Research Assistant- First Class Master’s degree in Statistics/ Biostatistics or graduation degree in engineering/technology.
- Project Scientist II- Post Graduate degree in Remote Sensing / GIS.
- Project Scientist I- Post Graduate degree in Natural Science/ Remote Sensing / GIS.
- Project Technical Assistant- 10th Pass.
- Technical Engineer I- Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Applications from a recognized university.
- Technical Assistant V- Graduate degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent.
- Finance Associate I- Graduate degree or equivalent with minimum 5 years of experience relevant to the nature of work.
- Finance Assistant I- Graduate degree or equivalent.
How to Apply for the National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit their applications through the online mode on or before 25 November 2018. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.