The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) declared the result of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I). The exam was conducted on 23 April 2017. The candidates, who have passed the examination and Interview by the Staff Selection Board, can get admission into Army, Navy and Air force wing from 2 January 2018.
The Candidates are required to register themselves on the Indian Army Recruiting website within two weeks from date of announcement of written result. The candidate would then be allotted selection centres, dates of SSB interview which shall be communicated on the registered email id. Those who have already registered themselves are not required to do so. The candidates are required to submit all required documents originals to SSB during the Interview. The mark sheet will be displayed on the commission website within 15 days from the date of publication of final result.
To check the result of National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) Examination, candidates are required to login to the official website www.upsc.gov.in. And then click on the link of Result - National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination 2017. A sheet will open displaying the result of NDA/NA 2017.
Candidates can also check the result by clicking, here
How to prepare for the SSB Interview?
Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview is a process to filter out the candidates who fit best for the job. Filtration of the SSB does not mean that those candidates who are chucked out is a failure in life; but it only means that they are not fit to be an officer or do not have officer’s like qualities.
SSB Interview NDA I 2017 Tips & Strategies
Every year, lakhs of students appear for NDA written examination. Out of them only few hundred are selected for the SSB Interview. Most of the times, students are not fully aware of the SSB process. This leads to the failure as one may be intelligent in academics, but do not have required personality traits like Intelligence Quotient (IQ), Presence of mind and confidence, which can only be gained through practice.
Various coaching institutes are offering packages for SSB Interview that guarantee success in the process. Though learning the concept and understanding each step is mandatory to succeed, but self practice and analyzing yourself is more important.
For the benefit of NDA SSB aspirants, we are providing 8 essential tips and strategies that help in achieving success.
1. The first step is to know the 5 days process in detail because most of the candidates think it will be normal interview like other companies take. Most of the times, they are not even aware of outdoor activities included in this process. Candidates who are preparing from some coaching institutes gets the idea about the procedure and others who are doing themselves need to check various online sites or even youtube.com to prepare.
2. Knowing various tests such as word association test (WAT) , situation reaction test (SRT) is important as they will test your IQ level and presence of mind . Gaining knowledge about the test is important and quality practice is what which will make you confident to clear these test series.
3. Benefits of preparation for current affairs is not just limited to written examination of NDA General Awareness, it also handy in group discussions and interviews.
4. If you have studied each topic thoroughly then it will give you more courage to clear the group discussion and personal interviews as mainly questions are asked from the topics like India, India politics, Indian history, Current affairs, Armed forces etc. Preparing from your notes always helps you better. Read aggressively about the current news, important dates and events.
5. Technical knowledge is equally important as many questions are asked from the science topic or about theorems, so in depth knowledge and better understanding of the topic is necessary.
6. Before going through the stress interviews, candidates are required to fill PIQ ( personal information questionnaire) in which one needs to give the details regarding their native place, state or town. So awareness about the same is important .
7. It is always recommended to the candidates that while filling the PIQ form they need to fill all the information which is relevant and true. In order to impress, candidates start boasting about themselves which will lead to failure .
8. Physical fitness!! If you are weak and trembling, then how will you become an officer?? So exercise regularly, eat healthy, Maintain proper hygiene.
By following the above given 8 essential tips and strategies aspirants can expect good performance in the SSB interview process.
Best Wishes from Team Jagran Josh!!!!
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.