CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology (CSIR - NEIST), Jorhat Jobs Notification: CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat has invited applications for 140 Skill Development Training program Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for Interview scheduled to be held from 24 to 26 April 2019.
Important Dates for CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat Recruitment 2019
• Date of Walk-in-Interview: 24, 25 & 26 Apr 2019
Date and venue of walk-in-interview:
• 24 April 2019 (9 AM): For Basic Training (welding, fitting, plumbing, and assistant electrician) at CSIR-NEIST.
• 25 April 2019 (9 AM): For Basic Training (AutoCad) and Adv.Training (for CNC and adv. welding)at CSIR-NEIST.
• 26 April 2019(10 AM): For Basic Training (weaving) at the Branch office of the associated NGO, SNEHPAD; BekajanGaon, Borhola, Jorhat.
Vacancy Details of CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat Recruitment 2019
Basic Training on:
• Welding -20
• Jacquard Weaving-40
• Assistant Electrician-10
• 2D & 3D AutoCad drafting (Mechanical)-10
Advanced Training on:
- CNC turning and machining-10
- Advanced Welding-10
Eligibility Conditions for CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat Recruitment 2019
• Minimum qualification is class 8 (eight) passed.
• For assistant electrician, minimum qualification is 10th passed
• For 2D & 3D drafting using AutoCad minimum qualification is class 10thpassed /ITI passed/diploma passed
• For weaving woman trainees will be preferred
• ITI passed in welding, diploma in mechanical or allied subject (for adv. welding)
• ITI passed in machinist/ turner, diploma in mechanical or allied subject (for CNC)
Selection Procedure for CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply and appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on from 24 to 26 April 2019 according to the schedule given on the notification link.