NFC, Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 for 17 Scientific Officer, Station Officer and Other Posts
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC), Hyderabad Recruitment for Scientific Officer, Station Officer and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 13 December 2019.
NFC Hyderabad Jobs Notification: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC), Hyderabad has invited applications for the posts of Scientific Officer (Medical-General Duty) and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the offline process on or before 13 December 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 13 December 2019
Vacancy Details for Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC):
- Scientific Officer ‘C’: 01 Posts
- Station Officer ‘A’: 01 Post
- Sub-Officer ‘B’: 04 Posts
- Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman (A): 11 Posts
Educational Qualification for Scientific Officer, Station Officer and Other Jobs:
- Scientific Officer C: MBBS degree with 01-year post qualification experience in the relevant field. Candidates should have valid registration from the Medical Council of India.
- Station Officer A: SSC (10th) or equivalent + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License + certificate of Station Officer’s Course of the National Fire Service College or from CISF Fire Training Centre OR Graduate of the Institute of Fire Engineering, India/London + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License OR Bachelor of Engineering in Fire Engineering + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License. Must have 05 years of experience as a Sub-Officer.
- Sub-Officer B: Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or equivalent and Sub Officers’ Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC) or CISF Fire Training Centre. 12 years of experience with at least 05 years as Leading Fireman OR 15 years as Fireman/DCO. Candidates should have a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License will be given preference.
- Driver Cum Pump Operator Cum Fireman (A): 12th passed in science stream with Chemistry or equivalent with at least 50% marks and valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with a minimum one year of driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipments such as Fire Extinguisher etc from the State Fire Training Centers.
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100/- Plus NPA (20% of Basic Pay) for Scientific Officer, Rs. 47,600/- for Station Officer), Rs. 35400/- for Sub-Officer and Rs. 21700/- for Driver Cum Pump Operator Cum Fireman Posts and other usual Allowances will be given as admissible to Central Government Employees.
Official Notification PDF
Application Form PDF
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad Jobs 2019
Candidates are required to download the Post Specific Application Form from the official website www.nfc.gov.in and fill all the required details and send the duly filled-in application form in the prescribed format along with all necessary documents to the Assistant Personnel Officer, Recruitment – I, Nuclear Fuel Complex, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062, Telangana latest by 13 December 2019.