NHM Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment 2018 for 47 Medical Officer, DEO, Counsellor and Other Posts
Andaman & Nicobar Union Territory Health Mission, Office of the State Health Society (A&N Island) invited applications for the recruitment of Medical Officer, DEO, Accountant, Counsellor and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 06 August 2018.
National Health Mission, Andaman & Nicobar Union Territory Health Mission, Office of the State Health Society (A&N Island) invited applications for the recruitment of Medical Officer, DEO, Accountant, Counsellor and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 06 August 2018.
Notification Number - UHSR/Rectt/04/2018
Last Date of Application - 06 August 2018 by 05:00 PM
NHM Andaman & Nicobar Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 47
- Medical Officer (Allopathy) - 16 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist / Trained Psychologist (NMHP) - 3 Posts
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist - 2 Posts
- Renal Technician - 2 Posts
- Paediatrician - 4 Posts
- Anaesthetist - 2 Posts
- Surgeon - 1 Post
- Psychiatrist - 1 Post
- Audiologist (NPPCD) - 1 Post
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist (RBSK/DEIC) - 1 Post
- Audiometric Assistant (NPPCD) - 1 Post
- Eye Donation Counsellor (NPCB) - 1 Post
- Store Assistant (State Drug Store) - 1 Post
- State Finance Manager - 1 Post
- Accountant - 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator (HIS) - 1 Post
- State Entomologist (IDSP) - 1 Post
- District Epidemiologist (IDSP) - 2 Posts
- District Microbiologist at District Labs (IDSP) - 1 Post
- Consultant at State Cell (NPPCD) - 1 Post
- TB/HIV Coordinator - 1 Post
- Counsellor DRTB - 1 Post
- Medical Officer (AYUSH) (Homoeo) - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, DEO, Counsellor and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Medical Officer (Allopathy) - MBBS
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Renal Technician, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Surgeon, Psychiatrist - MBBS and Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in the concerned Specialization
- Clinical Psychologist / Trained Psychologist (NMHP)- M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology from RCI recognized Institutions or University / M.A. Psychology
- Renal Technician - 12th passed and 02 Years of Diploma in Dialysis Technology / from a recognized University / institution or its equivalent
- Audiologist, Audiologist & Speech Therapist , Eye Donation Counsellor - Bachelor's Degree in concerned field
- Audiometric Assistant - A Technical Person with 1 year Diploma in Hearing, Language and Speech (DHLS) from a RGI recognized Institute.
- Store Assistant - 12th passed
- State Finance Manager - CA/MBA (Finance)/ M.Com/ M.A Economics in Financial Administration with minimum 5 Years Experience under CA/Govt. Department
- Accountant - Bachelor Degree in Commerce from recognized University and One Year Diploma in Computer Application
- Data Entry Operator- 12th passed and Diploma / Certificate (6 Months or more duration Course) in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- State Entomologist - M.Sc (Zoology) with Entomologist as one of the Subject with 1 year of experience
- District Epidemiologist - Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Preventive and Social "Medicine/Public Health or Epidemiology (Such as MD, MPH, DPH, MAE etc.) Or Any Medical Graduate with 03 Years Experience in Epidemiology/Public Health and minimum 02 Years of Experience in issue related to Public Health Programmes or Epidemiology.
- District Microbiologist at District Labs - Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (Preferable in Microbiology, Virology, Pathology and other Lab Sciences Or Medical Graduate with 02 Years Experience in Laboratory Sciences Or M.Sc in Medical Microbiology with minimum 2 Years relevant Experience in Medical Microbiology
- Consultant at State Cell - Degree/Diploma in Community Medicine / preventive and Sociit Medicine/Community Health Administration/MPH/MBA Health Care Administration from an Institute recognized by MCI and at least 03 Years of Experience after obtaining Post Graduate Degree.
- TB/HIV Coordinator - MBBS or equivalent Degree from Institution recognized bt Medical Council of India, Must have completed compulsory Rotatory Internship.
- Counsellor DRTB - Bachelors (or equivalent) Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ psychology. Masters Degree /PG Diploma in social Work/Sociology/psychology. Experience in RNTCP or worked as Counsellor
- Medical Officer (AYUSH) - Degree in Homoeopath
How to Apply for NHM Andaman & Nicobar Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "A&N Union Territory Health Mission, Office of State Health Society (A&N Islands), Quarter No. AP-III, Atlanta Point, Port Blair - 744104" latest by 06 August 2018.