NHM Staff Nurse & Other Posts Job 2018
National Health Mission, Assam Job Notification: National Health Mission (NHM), Assam invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 May 2018.
Last Date of Application: 15 May 2018
National Health Mission Vacancy Details
- Superintending Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Addl. Consultant (MH): 02 Posts
- PA to Mission Director: 01 Post
District Media Expert: 02 Posts
- District Community Mobilizer: 01 Post
- Assistant District Data Manager: 09 Posts
- Block Programme Manager: 11 Posts
- Block Accounts Manager: 03 Posts
- Clinical Instructor: 11 Posts
- Audiologist (Audiologist & Speech Language Pathologist): 06 Posts
- Audiometric Assistant: 13 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 446 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Instrumentation): 02 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse & Other Posts Job
- Superintending Engineer (Civil): Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in Civil works with minimum10 years of work experience.
- Addl. Consultant (MH): MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology from a Govt. recognized Medical College and registered with Assam Medical Council.
- PA to Mission Director: Graduate in any discipline.
- District Media Expert: Masters in Mass Communication from Govt. recognized institution.
- District Community Mobilizer: Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/ Social Science/ Rural Development with at least 3 years experience in Community Work or related field.
- Assistant District Data Manager: BCA/ B.Sc (IT)/ BA(IT)/ B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘A’ level or equivalent, etc. or above.
- Block Programme Manager: MBA/ PGDM from any Govt. recognized institute.
- Block Accounts Manager: B.Com with minimum 3 years post qualification work experience in relevant field.
- Clinical Instructor: B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing passed and registered with “Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council”.
- Audiologist (Audiologist & Speech Language Pathologist): A bachelor in Audiology & Speech language Pathology/ B.Sc (speech and hearing) from RCI recognized institute.
- Audiometric Assistant: A technical person with 1 Year diploma in hearing language and speech (DHLS) from a RCI recognized institute. The audiometric assistant will provide support to CHC in screening of HI persons.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc Nursing/ GNM Course passed from any nursing school/ institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and registered with “Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council”.
- Junior Engineer (Instrumentation): Diploma in Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering from any recognized Polytechnic/ Institution with minimum aggregate of 60% Marks and having minimum of 2 years of post qualification work experience in the installation & maintenance of medical equipments and other related works.
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to Apply for the NHM, Assam Staff Nurse & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format online through https://nhm.assam.gov.in/ on or before 15 May 2018.
Nurse Jobs Open in May 2018