NHM, Assam Jobs Notification: National Health Mission (NHM) has invited applications for the post of Physiotherapist, District Coordinator and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 5 November 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 5 November 2018
NHM, Assam Vacancy Details
- Physiotherapist – 72 Posts
- District Coordinator- 27 Posts
- District Programme Manager – 2 Posts
- Programme Executive – 8 Posts
- Additional Consultant – 1 Post
- State Coordination Officer (Blood Cell) – 1 Post
- Consultant (Pediatric and Neonatal Services) – 1 Post
- Senior Training Consultant – 1 Post
- Consultant Diagnostics – 1 Post
- Consultant (Family Planning) – 1 Post
- Additional Consultant (Maternal Health) – 1 Post
- Additional Consultant (Civil Works) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Physiotherapist, District Coordinator and Other Posts
- Physiotherapist – Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy/Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized University.
- District Coordinator- MBBS or BDS/BAMS/BUMS/Siddha/BHMS from a recognized University.
- District Programme Manager – MBA/PG Diploma in Management with minimum 3 years of experience.
- Programme Executive – Post Graduate or Diploma in Health Management or Public Health Management from a recognized University.
- Additional Consultant – MBA/PGDM in HR from a recognized University.
- State Coordination Officer (Blood Cell) –Masters Degree in Management Sciences/Health Management from a recognized University.
How to apply for NHM Assam Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode upto 5 November 2018. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.