National Health Mission (NHM), Goa Jobs Notification: National Health Mission (NHM), Goa has invited applications for the post of Nurses and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 19 to 29 November 2018.
Advertisement No.: DHS/NCDC/New rect./2018-19/643
- Walk in interview date-19,20,21,22,23,26,27,28,29 November 2018 and on every Monday & Tuesday.
NHM Goa Vacancy Details
- Nurses -02 Posts
- Consultant Medicine-01 Post
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker-04 Posts
- Sanitary Attendant-01 Post
- District Epidemiologist-01 Post
- District Finance cum Logistic Consultant-01 Post
- Physiotherapist-01 Post
- Physician-01 Post
- Other Specialist (Cardiologist or General Physician)-01 Post
- Medical Officer-04 Posts
- Counsellor-02 Posts
- Visiting Consultant for ECHO-01 Post
- Psychologist-01 Post
- Social Worker-01 Post
- Community Nurse-01 Post
- Psychiatric Nurse-01 Post
- Multi Task Worker (Driver)-01 Post
- Case Registry Assistant-01 Post
- Physician/ Consultant Medicine-01 Post
- Data Entry Operator-01 Post
- Audiometric Assistant-01 Post
- Instructor for Hearing Impaired Children-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Nurses, Medical Officer, DEO and Other Posts
- Nurses - Bachelor’s degree from an institution recognized by Nursing Council of India.
- Consultant Medicine- MD in Medicine or equivalent degree.
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker- Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy.
- Sanitary Attendant- Matriculation.
- District Epidemiologist/Medical Officer - MBBS degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- District Finance cum Logistic Consultant- Inter CA/Inter ICWA/M.Com or MBA.
- Physiotherapist- Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy.
- Physician- MD in Medicine or equivalent.
- Other Specialist (Cardiologist or General Physician)- MD in Medicine or equivalent degree from institution.
- Counsellor- Bachelor's degree in social sciences or Degree/Diploma in counselling /Health Education/ Mass Communication.
- Visiting Consultant for ECHO- MD in medicine with Diploma/Certification Course in Echo Cardiography in recognized University or DM Cardiology.
- Psychologist- Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Applied Psychology and a Master of Philosophy in medical and social psychology or Masters of Philosophy in mental health and social psychology obtained after completion of a full time course of two years which include supervised clinical training, approved and recognized by the rehabilitation council of India.
- Social Worker- Post Graduate Degree in Mental health or psychiatric social work.
- Community Nurse- B Sc Nursing from an institution recognized by Nursing Council of India.
- Psychiatric Nurse- B.Sc. in Nursing or equivalent degree from institution.
- Multi Task Worker (Driver) - High school Certificate. Permanent Driving license of light Motor Vehicle.
- Case Registry Assistant- Higher Secondary.
- Physician/ Consultant Medicine- MD in Medicine.
- Data Entry Operator-Graduate in any Discipline.
- Audiometric Assistant- A technical person with 1 year diploma in Audiology. The audiometric assistant will provide support to CHC in screening of HI person.
- Instructor for Hearing Impaired Children- Minimum SSC/HSC
Age Limit for Nurses and Other Posts Job -40 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for NHM Goa Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 19,20,21,22,23,26,27,28,29 November 2018 and on every Monday & Tuesday at 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM at NCDC, DHS, Panaji – Goa.