NHM Gujarat Recruitment 2018
NHM Gujarat Jobs Notification: National Health Mission (NHM), Gujarat has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of District Data Manager, Entomologist and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2018.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 19 November 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 November 2018
NHM Gujarat Vacancy Details
- District Program Coordinator
- Assistant Hospital Administrator
- District Urban Program Coordinator
- District Data Manager
- State Account Officer
- Epidemiologist (Asst. Program Manager)
- Consultant (Child Health)
- V.B.D. Consultant
- Medical Trainer – Skill Lab
- Nursing Trainer – Skill Lab
- Veterinary Consultant
- Senior IEC Officer
- Junior IEC Officer
Eligibility Criteria for District Data Manager, Entomologist and Other Posts
- State Account Officer - Graduate in commerce with Diploma / Certificate in computer applications.
- Senior IEC Officer - PG Diploma in Communication Management (two year full time) or PG Diploma (two year full time) in Mass Communication / Journalism / Mass Media / Development Communication / Advertising/ Digital Media.
- Junior IEC Officer - Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication/Journalism/Mass Media/Development Communication/Advertising/Digital Media.
- Entomologist - M.Sc. (Zoology) with entomology as one of the subjects.
- Nursing Trainer - Post Basic Diploma in Nurse Practitioner Midwifery or BSc Nursing or Post Basic BSc Nursing (Candidate should meet registration requirements of the Gujarat Nursing Council).
How to apply for NHM Gujarat Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode from 19 November to 30 November 2018. Candidates can refer to the below link of official notification for more details.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: India an Overview