NHM, Kerala Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission (NHM) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of DEO, TB HIV Coordinator and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 9 July 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 9 July 2019
NHM, Kerala Vacancy Details
- Epidemologist (Assistant Programme Officer) - 1 Post
- DR-TB Co-ordinator- 1 Post
- TB HJV Coordinator- 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DEO, TB HIV Coordinator and Other Posts
- Epidemologist (Assistant Programme Officer), TB HJV Coordinator - MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India, must have completed a compulsory rotary internship.
- DR-TB Coordinator- MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India, must have completed compulsory rotary internship Or Masters Degree in Public Health/Hospital Administration or PhD in Epidemology/Statistics/Community Health/Public Health after graduation.
- Data Entry Operator – Any degree with DCA; The skill sets required in through knowledge in English and Malayalam editor ISM/Thoolika with one year post qualification experience.
How to apply for NHM Kerala Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 9 July 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.