National Health Mission (NHM), State Health Society Maharashtra, Mumbai invited applications for recruitment to the post of Consultant and other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 6 November 2017.
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 6 November 2017
NHM Mumbai Vacancy Details
1. State Audit Manager: 1 Post
2. Consultant (Hospital): 1 Post
3. Pathologist (Part Time): 1 Post
4. Radiologist (Part Time): 1 Post
5. State Coordination Officer: 1 Post
6. Consultant MIS- Public Health: 1 Post
7. Sr. IPHS Consultant: 1 Post
8. Budget & Finance Officer: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for State Audit Manager, Consultant & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- State Audit Manager: CA/ICWA/M.Com/B.Com.
- Consultant (Hospital): MHA or MBA in Health care.
- Pathologist (Part Time): MD in Pathology.
- Radiologist (Part Time): MD in Radiology.
- State Coordination Officer: Bachelor degree with master degree in Management, Sciences, Knowledge of Logistics/Statistics, Social work & Human Resource.
- Consultant MIS- Public Health: MSc (Statistics).
- Sr. IPHS Consultant: M.B.B.S.
- Budget & Finance Officer: CA/Inter CA/ICWA/Inter ICWA, MBA (Finance) with commerce Background, B.Com/M.Com with Latest Tally & MS-CIT/Equivalent Computer Course.
How to Apply for National Health Mission State Audit Manager, Consultant & Other posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Commissioner, Health Services and Mission Director, National Health Mission, Arogya Bhavan, 3rd Floor, St. George’s Hospital Compound, P. D’Mello Road, Mumbai – 400001 on or before 6 November 2017.