NHM Sambalpur Jobs Notification: National Health Mission (NHM), Sambhalpur has invited applications for the post of Doctor, Laboratory Technician and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 26, 27 & 28 November 2018.
Notification No.: 3278/DPMU, SBP
- Walk in interview -26, 27 & 28 November 2018
NHM Sambalpur Vacancy Details
- Doctor (Assistant Surgeon Odisha Sickle Cell Project)-01 Post
- MO-SNCU-01 Post
- Optometrist-01 Post
- Laboratory Technician-03 Posts
- Block Data Manager- 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Doctor, Laboratory Technician and Other Posts
- Doctor (Assistant Surgeon Odisha Sickle Cell Project)-MBBS degree from an institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Optometrist Diploma in Optometry from recognized Institute.
- Laboratory Technician-Must has 10+2 Science examination under Council of Higher Secondary Odisha/equivalent.
- Block Data Manager- Graduate with minimum 50% marks.
Age Limit for Doctor, Laboratory Technician and Other Posts
- Doctor (Assistant Surgeon Odisha Sickle Cell Project)/ MO-SNCU -65 Years
- Optometerist-35 Years
- Laboratory Technician-21 Years-32 Years
- Block Data Manager- 21 Years-35 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for NHM Sambalpur Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 26,27, & 28 November 2018 at 10:00 AM at Office of CDMO, Sambalpur along with the documents.