NHRIMH Consultant and Other Jobs
National Homoeopathy Research Institute in Mental Health (NHRIMH), Kottayam has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Consultant, Clinical Psychologist and Others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 5 May 2018.
Advertisement No: 2.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05 May 2018
NHRIMH, Kottayam Vacancy Details:
- Senior Consultant/ Specialist - 07 Posts
- Consultant (Psychiatrist) – 01 Post
- Pathologist – 01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist – 01 Post
- Librarian – 01 Post
- Ophthalmologist – 01 Post
- Dental Surgeon – 01 Post
- Dietician – 01 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Consultant/ Specialist and Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Senior Consultant/ Specialist: Possess Master’s Degree in the appropriate discipline and specialization in the respective specialty.
- Consultant (Psychiatrist): Possess Post- Graduate Degree in Psychiatry with 03 years of experience.
- Ophthalmologist/ Pathologist/ Dental Surgeon: Possess PG Degree in the concerned field.
- Clinical Psychologist: Possess M.Sc. Degree in Psychology discipline with Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology.
- Librarian: Possess Graduation Degree in Library Science.
- Dietician: Possess Post- Graduation Degree with specialization in Dietetics.
Application Fee for Senior Consultant/ Specialist and Other Posts
- General: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex. Serv. & Women candidates: exempted
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to Apply for NHRIMH, Kottayam Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents and application fee to the office of the Principal, National Homoeopathy Research Institute in Mental Health (NHRIMH), Sachivothamapuram, Kurichy, Kottayam - 686 532, Kerala on or before 05 May 2018.