National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases Jobs Notification: National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED) invited applications for the post of Health Assistant/ Field Worker, Data Entry Operator, Project Technician III, Secretarial Assistant and Vaccinator/Nurse. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 27 July 2018.
Notification No. - No. 02/Rota Interchangeable Study/2018
Walk-in-Interview - 27 July 2018
NICED Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 7
- Health Assistant/ Field Worker - 02 Posts
- Vaccinator/Nurse - 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator- 01 Post
- Project Technician III - 01 Post
- Secretarial Assistant - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for DEO, Nurse, Secretarial Assistant and Other Posts
- Health Assistant/ Field Worker - 12th Passed from a recognized board
- Vaccinator/Nurse - 12th Passed from a recognized board
- Data Entry Operator- 12th Passed from a recognized board with 2 years experience in relevant field
- Project Technician III - 12th Passed with Science subjects or equivalent from a recognized board with two years Diploma in DMLT from Govt. recognized Organization/Institute/Medical College.
- Secretarial Assistant -12th Passed from a recognized board
- DEO - 28 Years
- Other Post - 30 Years
How to Apply for the NICED Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and walk in interview on 27 July 2018 at 11:00 AM at National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital Campus) P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme – XM, Beliaghata, Kolkata - 700010.