ICMR -NICED Jobs Notification: ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (ICMR-NICED) invited applications for the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Administrative Assistant Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 06 September 2018.
Walk-in-Interview - 06 September 2018 at 11:00 AM
NICED Vacancy Details
- Data Entry Operator- 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk - 01 Post
- Administrative Assistant - 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator- Rs.18,700/- pm
- Lower Division Clerk - Rs.17,600/- pm
- Administrative Assistant - Rs.35,200/- pm
Eligibility Criteria for DEO, LDC and Administrative Assistant Post
- Data Entry Operator- 12th Pass in science stream from recognized board with DOEACC`A’ level from a recognized institute and/or 2 years’ experience in EDP work in Government Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization.
- Lower Division Clerk - Graduate in any discipline from recognized university and Typewriting (English) speed of 30 W.P.M
- Administrative Assistant – Graduation in any discipline and Computer Certificate (MSCIT) or Diploma in Computer Applications. Five years’ experience and Typewriting (English) speed of 40 W.P.M
- DEO - 28 Years
- LDC - 28 Years
- Administrative Assistant - 29 Years
How to Apply for the NICED Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and walk in for the interview on at National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital Campus) P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme – XM, Beliaghata, Kolkata – 700010 on 06 September 2018 at 11:00 AM.