National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology
NIELIT Recruitment 2018: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT), Shimla invited applications for the post of Computer Operator, DEO, Young Professional and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 15 and 16 November 2018.
Walk-in-Interview - 15 & 16 November 2018 from 10 AM to 2 PM
NIELIT Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 69
- Young Professionals – 9 Posts
- Career Counselors – 10 Posts
- Statistical Assistant – 1 Post
- Programmer – 4 Posts
- Video Editor – 1 Post
- TSP-Cum-CO – 5 Posts
- Computer Operator Shimla – 4 Posts
- Computer Operator Accounts – 4 Posts
- Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operator – 30 Posts
- Tally Operator – 1 Post
- Young Professionals: Rs. 35,000/Month
- Career Counselors: Rs. 25,000/Month
- Statistical Assistant: Rs. 14,100/Month
- Programmer: Rs. 17,280/Month
- Video Editor: Rs. 25,000/Month
- TSP-Cum-CO/Computer Operator/Computer Operator Accounts: Rs. 11,220/Month
- Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operator: Rs. 8,010/Month
- Tally Operator: Rs. 8,495/Month
Eligibility Criteria for Computer Operator, DEO , Video Operator and Other Posts
- Young Professionals: B.E/B.Tech/B. Ed/MBA or equivalent OR Masters in Economics/ Psychology /Sociology /Operation Research/Statics/ Social Work/Management/Finance/Commerce/computer application etc. With 3 year relevant working experience. OR In addition to Graduate, any candidate holding a diploma (not less than 1 year) in counseling, Psychology etc. or any other related field will require minimum of 3 years of working experience.
- Career Counselors: M.A in Psychology/Social Work/Education /Counseling /Child Development / Special Education. With minimum 1 years experience of counseling in the area of specialization. OR Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a Diploma in Guidance and counseling from a recognized Institute. OR Post Graduate Degree from any recognized university with a diploma Guidance and Counseling from a recognized institute like NCERT
- Statistical Assistant: B.Com or B.Sc. /BA with Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects or its equivalent from recognized University. Candidate must have computer knowledge
- Programmer: B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/Information Technology) / MCA / ‘B’ level of DOEACC with one year experience. OR B.E./B. Tech (other disciplines)/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology with one year ‘A’ level of DOEACC/PostGraduate Diploma in Computer Science/Applications/ DOEACC Diploma with two year experience. OR BCA/B.Sc (IT/CS) with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Applications/ DOEACC Diploma/DOEACC ’A’ Level and three years of experience.
- Video Editor: Bachelor degree in fine art with film/Video Production. OR Graduate with Diploma in Fine art film/Digital Media production/Online media production or equivalent and 2-3 years of experience in digital video editing working ofdifferent professional packages such as final cut pro/uled media studio/evid media composer, express pro/adopremiere etc.
- TSP-Cum-CO/Computer Operator: Graduate with one year Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Applications (PGDCA) / DOEACC ‘A’ Level /DOEACC Diploma.
- Computer Operator Accounts: B. Com with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Applications/ DOEACC ‘A’ Level/DOEACC Diploma and Tally as one of the subject.
- Clerk –Cum-Data Entry Operator: 10+2 with diploma in computers/ DOEACC ‘O’ Level and typing speed of 30WPM in English /25 WPM in Hindi and one year experience.
- Tally Operator: B.Com with Certificate Course in Tally and knowledge of MS Office.
Selection Procedure for Computer Operator, DEO , Video Operator and Other Posts
Selection will be based on the interview
How to Apply for NIELIT Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may walk in for the interview at NIELIT Shimla, Cedarwood Building, Jakhoo Road, Shimla -171001 on scheduled date and time.
Application Fee for NIELIT Chandigarh Jobs 2018:
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs