National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Vocational Instructor and Care Giver. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 5 November 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 5 November 2018
NIEPMD Vacancy Details
- Vocational Instructor – 5 Posts
- Care Giver – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Vocational Instructor and Care Giver Posts
- Vocational Instructor (Tailoring & Embroidery) - +2 with Diploma in Tailoring & Embroidery.
- Vocational Instructor (Parent- Child Employment Initiative, Cluster / Cooperative Employment Initiative, Open Based Employment Initiatives) - Any Graduate with B.Ed.SE.
- Vocational Instructor (Studio Lab – Sublimation Printing)- D.Ed.SE(CP/MD/ASD/DB) / DVR
- Care Giver - Care Giver Certificate Course.
How to apply for NIEPMD Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 5 November 2018 at NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai-603 112 along with the documents. Candidates can check the below link of notification for further details.