NIH, Roorkee Jobs Notification: National Institute of Hydrology (NIH), Roorkee has invited applications for the post of Research Associate and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 22 January 2019.
Advertisement No.: Project/Indo-UK(GRB)/2018-NIH (Admn)
- Walk-in-interview - 22 January 2019
NIH, Roorkee Vacancy Details
- Research Associate-01 Post
- Student Intern-01 Post
- Technical Assistant-01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow-01 Post
- Resource Person (Senior)-01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow-02 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, Research Associate and Other Posts
- Research Associate- Ph.D degree in Geology/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Environmental science.
- Student Intern- Student Persuing Master Degree in Geology/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Environmental Science.
- Technical Assistant- Graduate in Science (Chemistry/geology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Environmental Sciences).
- Junior Research Fellow- Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (M.E./M.Tech.) in Civil/Agricultural Engineering.
- Resource Person (Senior) - P.G. Degree in Botany/Zoology.
- Junior Research Fellow- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science (Earth Science, Geology ) with NET qualification, OR Post Graduate Degree in
- Professional Course(M.E./M.Tech.) in Civil Engg./Agricultural Engg./Water Geomatics/Geoinformatics.
- Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow- B.E/B.Tech. in Civil/Agricultural Engg. with GATE qualification OR M.E./M.Tech. in Hydrology/ Soil & Water Conservation (SWC)/RS&GIS/Water Resources.
How to Apply for the National Institute of Hydrology Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 22 January 2019 at 11:00 AM at NIH, Roorkee along with the documents.