NIIH Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow and Data Entry Operator. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 24 May 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 24 May 2019
NIIH Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow – 4 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF and DEO Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with NET qualification.
- DEO – HSC (10+2) with 2 years of experience in Data Entry work in Govt. Autonomous, PSU.
How to apply for NIIH Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 24 May 2019 at ICMR- National Institute of Immunohaematology, 13th Floor, New Multistoreyed Building, K.E.M. Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai - 400012 along with the documents. Candidates are required to forward the applications to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 21 May 2019.