NIIH Recruitment 2019: Attend Walk-in-Interview on 24 May for 5 SRF and DEO Posts
ICMR- National Institute of Immunohaematology is hiring candidates for SRF and DEO Posts. Candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 21 May 2019.
NIIH Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow and Data Entry Operator. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 24 May 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 24 May 2019
NIIH Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow – 4 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF and DEO Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with NET qualification.
- DEO – HSC (10+2) with 2 years of experience in Data Entry work in Govt. Autonomous, PSU.
How to apply for NIIH Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 24 May 2019 at ICMR- National Institute of Immunohaematology, 13th Floor, New Multistoreyed Building, K.E.M. Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai - 400012 along with the documents. Candidates are required to forward the applications to email@example.com latest by 21 May 2019.