National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Jobs Notification: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences invited applications for the post of Counsellors and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 21 August 2018.
Notification No. : NIMH/PROJ/GOI/PM/NOTI/2018-19
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 21 August 2018
NIMHANS, Bengaluru Vacancy Details
- Counsellors-23 Posts
- Supervisor-02 Posts
- Medical Officer-01 Post
- Junior Assistant-01 Post
- Data Entry Operator-01 Post
- Attender-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Counsellor, Supervisor and Other Posts
- Counsellors- Graduate in Psychology/ Social Work from recognized University.
- Supervisor- Post Graduate in Public Health or Social Sciences or Psychology or Social Work or Management or related field from a recognized University.
- Medical Officer- MBBS
- Junior Assistant- B.Com with minimum of 1 year experience in accounting.
- Data Entry Operator- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 1 year experience in Data entry and data management.
- Attender- Pass SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent.
Age Limit for Counsellor, Supervisor and Other Posts-38 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 21 August 2018 at 10:00 AM at the Committee Room, Administrative Block, National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences along with the documents.