NIMHANS Recruitment 2018-19
NIMHANS Jobs Notification: National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has invited applications for the post of for Junior Scientific Officer, Social Worker and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 December 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 31 December 2018
NIMHANS Vacancy Details
- Junior Scientific Officer (Under Dept. of Epidemiology) - 1 Post
- Data Manager (Under Dept. of Epidemiology) – 2 Posts
- Field Information Officer (Under Dept. of Epidemiology) – 1 Post
- Departmental Secretary (Under Dept. of Epidemiology) – 1 Post
- Project Manager (Under Centre for Addiction Medicine) – 1 Post
- Social Worker (Under Centre for Addiction Medicine) – 1 Post
- Psychologist (Under Centre for Addiction Medicine) – 2 Posts
- Follow Up Counselor (Under Centre for Addiction Medicine) – 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Electrophysiology Laboratory) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Scientific Officer, Social Worker and Other Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer: Masters Degree in Public Health (MPH) or M.Sc in Health Management or M.Sc in Biostatistics or M.D in Community Medicine/ Preventive and Social Medicine or M.B.B.S from a recognized University.
- Data Manager: M.Sc Biostatistics/ MCA from a recognized University.
- Field Information Officer: Post Graduate qualification in Social Sciences from a recognized University.
- Departmental Secretary: Post Graduate qualification in Science / Humanities with certificate courses in Office Administration/Office Secretary, Computer applications and office management and Shorthand (English and Hindi).
- Project Manager: Any post graduate with computer literacy.
- Social Worker: M.A in Social Work /M.S.W.
- Psychologist: M.Sc in Psychology.
- Follow Up Counselor: Degree in Social Sciences.
- Technical Assistant: B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)/ B.Sc in Life Sciences from any recognized University / Institution.
How to Apply for NIMHANS Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates apply to the post by sending applications along with the documents to The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029 on or before 31 December 2018.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: GK Quiz