National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences Job Notification: National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has invited applications for the 28 posts of Assistant Professor, Social Worker, Scientific Officer and others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 May 2019.
Advertisement No: NO.NIMH/PER(7)/RECT/ADVT–01/2019-20, Date 03 May 2019
Last Date of Application: 25 May 2019
National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry: 02
- Senior Scientific Officer:01
- Duty Medical Officer: 06
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 06
- Clinical Psychologist: 09
- Junior Scientific Officer: 01
- Departmental Secretary:01
- Technical Assistant (Molecular Biology):01
- Social Worker:01
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry: M.D in Psychiatry/ M.D Psychological Medicine/ or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution.
- Senior Scientific Officer: Ph.D in Biochemistry (Basic or Clinical or Clinical Toxicology or related areas in life sciences with basis knowledge in chemistry/bio-chemistry at bachelor degree level.)
- Duty Medical Officer: M.B.B.S. Degree
- Psychiatric Social Worker: I or II class Master’s Degree in Social Work from a recognized University / Institution AND b) I or II Class two years M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized University / Institution.
- Clinical Psychologist: I Class/ II Class M.A/M.Sc degree in Psychology from a recognized University / Institution. And M.Phil in Mental Health and Social Psychology/M.Phil in Clinical Psychology/ or equivalent qualification from an institution/university recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- Junior Scientific Officer: M.Sc in Bio-chemistry/ Medical Bio-chemistry
- Departmental Secretary: Post Graduate qualification in Science / Humanities with certificate courses in i) Office Administration / Office Secretary ii) Computer applications and office management iii) Shorthand (English and Hindi)
- Technical Assistant (Molecular Biology): PUC with Diploma in Medical Lab Technology / B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology / B.Sc in Life Sciences
- Social Worker: M.A in Social Work /M.S.W.
How to Apply
Candidates can download the application form from the Institute Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in & submitted along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate, photo etc to- The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029 on or before 25 May 2019