NIOS Recruitment 2019: Apply for 90 Jr Assistant, EDP Supervisor and Others by Today
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is hiring candidates for Junior Assistant, EDP Supervisor and Other Posts in various departments. Candidates having requisite qualification and experience can apply to the post through the online mode.
NIOS Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has invited applications for the post of Junior Assistant, EDP Supervisor and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 May 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 17 May 2019
NIOS Vacancy Details
- Director (Evaluation) – 1 Post
- Deputy Director (Academic) – 2 Posts
- Deputy Director (Accounts) – 1 Post
- Academic Officer- 11 Posts
- Assistant Audit Officer– 1 Post
- EDP Supervisor – 37 Posts
- Junior Assistant– 37 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant, EDP Supervisor and Other Posts
- Director (Evaluation), Academic Officer- Master’s Degree in concerned subject from a recognized University in India/abroad with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- EDP Supervisor – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/Hardware Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Junior Assistant– Senior Secondary from a recognized Board.
Age Limit for Junior Assistant, EDP Supervisor and Other Posts
- Director (Evaluation) – below 52 years
- Academic Officer, EDP Supervisor - Below 37 Years
- Junior Assistant– 27 Years
How to apply for NIOS Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 17 May 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.