NIPCCD Jobs Notification: National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Research Assistant, Assistant Director and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post within 30 days (8 October 2018) of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last date for submission of application: 30 days (8 October 2018) of publication of advertisement in the Employment News
NIPCCD Vacancy Details
- Research Assistant – 15 Posts
- Assistant Director – 11 Posts
- Assistant – 4 Posts
- Deputy Director (Prog. Div.) – 2 Posts
- Joint Director /Regional Director – 1 Post
- Publication Officer – 1 Post
- Assistant Admn. Officer – 2 Posts
- Joint Director (CS) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Assistant, Research Assistant and Other Posts
- Research Assistant – Master’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Assistant Director/ Deputy Director (Prog. Div.)/ Joint Director /Regional Director/ Assistant Admn. Officer –Post-graduate degree in the relevant discipline
- Assistant – Graduate from a recognized university with five years of experience.
- Publication Officer – Higher Secondary or 10+2 or equivalent level from any Indian University or Board.
How to apply for NIPCCD Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development 5, Siri Institutional Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016 within 30 days (8 October 2018) of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
NIPCCD Recruiting 05 Special Educator & Other Posts
National Institute of Public Co-operation and Child Development Job Notification: National Institute of Public Co-operation and Child Development (NIPCCD) invited applications for the post of Special Educator & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 07 May 2018.
Date for walk in interview: 07 May 2018
National Institute of Public Co-operation and Child Development Vacancy Details
- Special Educator
- Clinical Psychologist (Part - time)
- Speech Therapist
- Project Assistants – Projects: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Special Educator & Other Posts Job
- Special Educator: Master’s Degree in Child Development / Psychology with degree / Diploma / B.Ed/M.Ed in Special Education / M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology with 55% and above, RCI Registration certificate essential.
- Clinical Psychologist (Part - time): Master’s degree in Psychology / Clinical psychology / Rehabilitation in Psychology with 55% & above.
- Speech Therapist: B.Sc/ M.Sc / Diploma in Speech & Language Pathology.
- Project Assistants – Projects: Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Human Development, Child Development, Home Science, Nutrition with at least a Second Division ( 55% & above).
How to Apply for the NIPCCD Special Educator & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 07 May 2018 at Southern Regional Centre, No 18, New Town, Yelahanka, Opp. to Federal Mogul Factory Gate No. 1, Doddaballapur Road, Bangalore – 560 064, Karnataka.