National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Technician and Field Supervisor. Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 2 April 2018.
Advertisement No: NIRT/PROJ/TIE IROR/WEB ADVT/P029
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 2 April 2018
NIRT Vacancy Details:
- Project Technician-I - 2 Posts
- Field Supervisor- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Technician and Field Supervisor Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Project Technician-I - High School or equivalent with one year experience in related field from Government institution and successful completion of DMLT course from a Government recognized board.
- Field Supervisor- Graduate in Anthropology / Sociology / Life Sciences /psychology/social work/ medical sociology/ from a recognized University.
Age Limit for Project Technician and Field Supervisor Posts
- Project Technician-I - Not Exceeding 25 years
- Field Supervisor- Not exceeding 35 Years
How to Apply for NIRT Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the District Tuberculosis Centre, DAHOD district, Gujarat on or before 2 April 2018.