NIT Goa Recruitment 2018
National Institute of Technology, Goa invited applications for recruitment of various Non-Teaching positions. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 29 May 2018.
Advt. No.: NITGao/208/10/2018/OW/265
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 26 April 2018
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 29 May 2018
- Closing Date of Online fees payment: 29 May 2018
NIT Goa Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Executive Engineer
- Technical Assistant
- Junior Assistant
- Technicians/Lab Asst./Work Asst.
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Non-teaching posts:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Registrar: Master degree in any discipline.
- Executive Engineer: Graduation in Engineering and 4 years experience in relevant field as Assistant Executive Engineer.
- Superintendent/Accountant: Master degree and Knowledge of Computer applications viz., Word processing, Spread Sheet.
- Technical Assistant: Diploma in Engineering.
- Junior Assistant: 12th passed with minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and Proficiency in Computer word Processing and Spread sheet.
- Technicians/Lab Asst./Work Asst.: 12th passed and ITI Course in appropriate trade or Diploma in Engineering.
Selection Procedure for Non-teaching posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test/trade test and interview.
How to Apply for Non-teaching posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online from the website: http:www.nitgoa.ac.in on or before 29 May 2018.
Also Visit: GK Fact
Application Fee for Non-teaching posts:
- Gen & OBC: Rs.200/-
- PH Candidates: Nil
Detailed Notification of NIT Goa Recruitment 2018:
NCERT to Hire 11 Junior Project Fellow Posts
MSSCL Recruitment 2018, 171 Vacancies for Field Officer, Clerk, MTS and Other Post
NTPC Jobs 2018: Apply Online for 164 Trainee, Medical Officer/Specialist and Account Associate Post