National Institute of Technology
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela invited applications for the post of Junior Assistant, Accountant, Assistant Registrar, Medical Officer and Scientific/Technical Officer Post. Eligible candidates prescribed format on or before 14 June 2018.
- Opening of Online Application Form - 21 May 2018
- Last Date of Online Application - 14 June 2018 by 05:00 PM
NIT Rourkela Vacancy Details
- Junior Assistant - 17 Posts
- Accountant - 2 Posts
- Assistant Registrar - 3 Posts
- Medical Officer - 2 Posts
- Scientific/Technical Officer - 1 Post
2 Posts are reserved for PWD Candidates separately
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant, Accountant and Other Posts
- Junior Assistant - 12th passed from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet
- Accountant - First class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute or Master’s Degree in Commerce / MBA (Finance) from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record Knowledge of Computer applications viz. Word processing, Spread Sheet and computer– based accounting software.
- Assistant Registrar - Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/UGC point scale with good academic record from a recognized University / Institute
- Medical Officer - MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register
- Scientific/Technical Officer - B.E. /B.Tech/M. Sc. in relevant field or MCA Degree with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record.
Selection Procedure for Junior Assistant, Accountant and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of interview/test
How to Apply for NIT Rourkela Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.nitrkl.ac.in on or before 14 June 2018 by 05:00 PM.
Also Visit: GK Fact
Application Fee for NIT Rourkela Jobs :
Rs. 300/- (No fee for SC, ST, PWD and Female Candidates)