National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Mangalore Jobs Notification: NITK, Mangalore has invited applications for Library Professional Trainee posts purely on a temporary basis for a period of 11 months. The eligible candidates can apply offline to the post through the prescribed format latest by 31 July 2019.
- Employment Notice No. 1010/Estt/Lib trainees/2019/B2 Dated: 24-06-2019
Important Dates for NITK, Mangalore Recruitment 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Offline Application: 31 July 2019
Vacancy Details of NITK, Mangalore Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Library Professional Trainee – 05 Posts
Best Books for EPFO SSA 2019 Exam
Eligibility Conditions for NITK, Mangalore Recruitment 2019
- Library Professional Trainee - MLISc. / BLISc. From a recognized University.
Age Limits (as on 31 July 2019)
- Library Professional Trainee – 35 years
- Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for NITK, Mangalore Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test and/or interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for NITK, Mangalore Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website of the organization or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Post Srinivasnagar, Mangalore -575 025, Karnataka. The last date for submission of application is 31 July 2019.