North-East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019: North-East Frontier Railway has invited applications for the post of Medical Practitioner. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 29 April 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date - 29 April 2019
North-East Frontier Railway Vacancy Details
- Medical Practitioner- 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Practitioner Post
- Specialist-MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the respective subject with Indian Medical Council.
- General Duty- Candidate should possess MBBS Degree and be registered with Indian Medical Council.
Age Limit for Medical Practitioners Posts - 67 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Monthly Remuneration for Medical Practitioner Posts
- Specialist – Rs. 95,000/- Per Month
- General Duty – Rs. 75, 000/- Per Month
How to Apply for the North-East Frontier Railway Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 29 April 2019 at the Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, Alipurduar Division, N.F. Railway, Alipurduar Junction-736123 along with the documents.