North East Frontier Railway invited applications for recruitment of Scouts and Guides Quota Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 14 January 2019.
Notification Number – 02/2018
Last Date of Application -14 January 2019 upto 05:30 PM
NorthEast Frontier Railway Vacancy Details
Scouts and Guides Quota - 12 Posts
- Grade Pay Rs.1900 -2 Posts
- Grade Pay Rs.1800 - 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scouts and Guides Quota Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- For appointment In Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (Level- 2 OR Level- 3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission) – 12th passed
- For appointment in GP- 1800/- (Level- 1 of Pay Matrix as per Pay Commission) - 10thpassed and National Apprenticeship Certificate OR 10th passedwith ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT for posting in Electrical. Engineering, Mechanical and S&T departments OR ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT OR equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT for posting in departments other than those mentioned above. Proof of Age vi&, Matriculation certificate issued by a recognized board or equivalent must be produced.
- Grade Pay Rs.1900 - 18 to 30 years
- Grade Pay Rs.1800 - 18 to 33 years
Selection Processfor Scouts and Guides Post:
Selection will be done on the basis of written test.
How to Apply for NorthEast Frontier Railway for Scouts and Guides Posts:
The eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary document to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati – 781011 (Assam) or dropped in the Application Box (Separate boxes for Group – C & D) in the recruitment Selection in the Office of Pr. Chief Personnel Officer N.F. Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati (Assam) on or before 14 January 2019 upto 05:30 PM.