Northeast Frontier Railway Jobs Notification: Northeast Frontier Railway invited applications for the post of Medical Practitioner. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 17 April 2018.
- Interview Date: 17 April 2018
Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy Details
- Railway Hospital/NJP – 4 Posts
- SGUJ Colony/Health Unit – 1 Post
- SGUJ/Health Unit - 1 Post
- TINDHARIA/Hospital – 1 Post
- BARSOI/Health Unit – 1 Post
- SAMSI/Health Unit – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Practitioner Posts
- General Duty: The candidate must possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University and must have completed rotating internship for one year and should be in possession of valid Registration Certificate of the Medical Council of India.
- Specialist: The candidate must possess MBBS Degree with Degree/Diploma in respective subject/field as a specialist from a recognized University and should be recognized by MCI.
Age Limit – not exceeding 60 years
How to Apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 17 April 2018 in the office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, N. F. Railway Katihar Junction-854105 along with the documents.