NPCIL Job Notification - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), Kaiga, Kannada has invited applications for the recruitment of Stenographer, Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 19 February 2019.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 04 February 2019
- Last Date for Online Application Submission 19 February 2019
NPCIL Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade I – 07 Posts
- Assistant (HR) – 06 posts
- Assistant (F&A) – 04 posts
- Assistant (C&MM) – 03 posts
- Stipendiary Trainee-Dental Technician (Hygienist/Mechanics) – 1 Post
- Scientific Assistant/B – 1 Post
- Category - I Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (Health Physics) – 1 Post
- Sub Officer – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer, Assistant and Other Posts
- Stenographer Grade I – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks.
- Assistant - Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with minimum 50% marks.
For more details visit the detail notification link given below.
Selection Procedure for Stenographer, Assistant and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam, Advance Test and Skill Test
How to Apply for NPCIL Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through official website (direct link is given below) from 04 February to 19 February 2019.