NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for Driver cum Pump Operator-cum-Fireman and Other Posts
Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL), Gujarat Recruitment for Driver cum Pump Operator-cum-Fireman and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the online format on or before 16 December 2019.
NPCIL Job Notification: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Gujarat has issued notifications for the recruitment to the posts of Driver cum Pump Operator-cum-Fireman and Stipendiary Trainee-Dental Technician (Hygienist). The interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for these posts can apply through the process on or before 16 December 2019.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 16 December 2019
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Gujarat Vacancy Details:
- Driver-cum Pump Operator-cum-Fireman: 06 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee-Dental Technician: 01 Post
Eligibility for Driver cum Pump Operator-cum-Fireman and Other Posts:
- Driver-cum Pump Operator-cum-Fireman (DPOF): 12th Passed in science stream with chemistry or equivalent degree with minimum 50% of marks and having a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License. Candidates having 01 year of experience in driving heavy vehicle plus certificate course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc. from the State Fire Training Centers.
- Stipendiary Trainee (Dental Technician): 10+2 in science from any recognized board with minimum 60% marks and 02 years Diploma in Dental Technician (Hygienist) recognized by Dental Council of India.
Read Also: Top 5 of the day–29 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited, Gujarat Jobs 2019
Candidates need to apply by the online process and click on the link https://npcilcareers.co.in/KAPS2019/candidate/Default.aspx and fill all the relevant details given on the website to complete the registration process and get the registration number. Candidates are therefore advised to keep such information ready before submitting online application. All candidates are advised to take print out of their system generated online application form.