Nagaland Public Service Commission Jobs (NPSC) Notification: Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has invited applications for the post of Stenographer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 26 October 2018.
Advertisement No.: NPSC-4/2018
- Opening Date of Application: 10 October 2018
- Last Date of Application: 26 October 2018
Nagaland Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade-II-01 Post
- Stenographer Grade-III-02 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III-16 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II- Graduate in any discipline with 120 w.p.m in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m in Typing
- Stenographer Grade-III- Graduate in any discipline with 6(six) months Diploma in computer operation and 1 (one) year course in Shorthand possessing a speed of 100 w.p.m.
Age Limit for Stenographer Post Job - Minimum – 21 years & Maximum – 30 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Nagaland Public Service Commission Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with other necessary documents to the Nagaland Public Service Commission on or before 26 October 2018.
Application Fees for Stenographer Post - Rs.300/-