National Rural Health Mission, Chandigarh Job Notification: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Chandigarh invited applications for the post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer & Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 26 March 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 26 March 2018
- List of Eligible candidates and date of Interview: 10th April 2018
National Rural Health Mission Vacancy Details
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Homoeopathic Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Ayurvedic Dispenser: 01 Post
- Homoeopathic Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Unani Dispenser: 01 Post
- Yoga Instructor: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Ayurvedic Medical Officer & Other Posts Job
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: Should posses a degree of BAMS(Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) OR its equivalent degree from a recognized University or other institution recognized by CCIM or Govt. of India.
- Homoeopathic Medical Officer: Should posses a degree in Homeopathy from any of the institutions mentioned in the Second Schedule of the Homoeopathic Central Council (Central Act 59 of 1973) and Should have enrolled on a State Register or the Central Register of Homoeopathy
- Ayurvedic Dispenser: Matriculation.
- Homoeopathic Pharmacist: Should have passed the matriculation examination in Second Division or Senior Secondary Part II examination from a recognized institution. Three years experience as Homoeopathic Dispenser or Compounder under a Registered Homoeopathic Practitioner. Qualified the written test, to be conducted by the Board.
- Unani Dispenser: Qualified Unani/Ayurvedic compounder from any recognized institution.
- Yoga Instructor: Graduate with atleast 45% marks with training in advanced physical Education Training Course of Diploma/B.Ed in Yoga.
How to Apply for the NRHM, Chandigarh Ayurvedic Medical Officer & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to O/o Mission Director, National Health Mission, Civil Hospital, Sector-22, U.T, Chandigarh on or before 26 March 2018.