ICAR-NRRI Job Notifications: ICAR-National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant and Agricultural Field Operator. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 20 and 21 July 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 20 and 21 July 2018
NRRI Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Field Assistant – 1 Post
- Agricultural Field Operator – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, Field Assistant and Agricultural Field Operator Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – M.Sc. in Agronomy/Horticulture/Agricultural Extension/Extension Education/Agricultural Economics or Masters in agri. Business Management/Economics with special paper in Agriculture with NET/GATE qualification and have 2 years of research experience.
- Field Assistant – Bachelors Degree in Agriculture Horticulture or Bachelors Degree in Science with 2 years of experience in Agriculture and allied activities.
- Agricultural Field Operator – Matric with +2 vocational in agriculture or related subject or Matric with two years of experience in related field.
Age Limit for SRF, Field Assistant and Agricultural Field Operator Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – 35 years for women and 40 years for men
- Field Assistant – 35 years
- Agricultural Field Operator – 50 years
How to apply for NRRI Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 20 and 21 July at NRRI Cuttack along with the documents. No TA/DA for appearing in interview are admissible.