Nagpur Veterinary College (NVC), Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University invited applications for 3 posts of Training Organizer & Casual Labors. Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview on 13 February 2015.
Date of walk-in-interview: 13 February 2015
Details of Post
- Training Organizer: 1 post
- Casual Labors: 02 posts
- Training Organizer: Candidates should have M.V.Sc. in any discipline with at least two years relevant experience. M.V. Sc. in any discipline with two years experience of conducting farmer training and rural approach through extension oriented project and Computer, internet knowledge & handling will be desirable.
- Casual Labors: Candidates should have passed 4th Standard. Experience of handling cow / buffaloes, willingness to stay at the project implementation site are desirable.
- Training Organizer: 40 years for male and 45 years for female candidates
- Casual Labors: 25 – 30 Years
- Training Organizer: Rs.23, 000/- per month plus HRA 20 %
- Casual Labors: Rs.8500/- per month consolidated
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send appear for the walk-in interview in the Department of Animal Reproduction, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Nagpur Veterinary College, Seminary Hills, 13 February 2015 at 11:00 hrs with bio-data and attested Xerox copies of certificates of qualification, experience, paper published etc. along with all original documents.