NWDA Jobs Notification: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) invited applications for the post of LDC, Steno, Junior Engineer and Junior Accountant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official website on or before 22 February 2019.
Last Date of Application: 22 February 2019
NWDA Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer– 25 Posts
- Junior Accountant–07 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II –08 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 33 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, Steno, Junior Engineer and Junior Accountant Job
- Junior Engineer– Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Junior Accountant–Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Stenographer Grade-II – 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Lower Division Clerk – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or equivalent; and Minimum speed in English typewriting of 30 w.p.m. or Hindi typewriting of25 w.p.m.
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the NWDA Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the NWDA’s Website (the direct link is given below). Last date of receipt of application is 22 February 2019.
- General & OBC : Rs.650/-
- SC/ST: Rs.450/-