NYKS Recruitment 2019: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) has issued a notification regarding the employment of 12000 Volunteers. The eligible candidates can apply to these posts through the official website nyks.nic.in on or before 3 March 2019.
The minimum qualification for NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2019 is class 10th pass and the candidate should be between the age group of 18 to 29 years. There will be preference given to the candidates having knowledge of computers.
Candidates will be appointed on the basis of their merit. The interview process will commence from 5 March to 11 March 2019 and the result will be declared by 15 March 2019. All candidates can go through this article to get all the details regarding eligibility, selection process, age limit etc.
- Issue of fresh Advertisement – 16 February 2019
- Last date of receiving application – 3 March 2019
- Meeting of selection committee depending upon the availability DM/DC concerned – 5 to 11 March 2019
- Date of joining for the Newly deployed volunteers and online registration – 18 March 2019
- Organising 15 days induction training to the newly deployed volunteers – 1 to 16 April 2019
NYKS Vacancy Details
- Volunteer – 12000 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Volunteer Posts
Educational Qualification: Minimum 10th pass from a recognized Board.
Age Limit - 18 to 29 years
Selection Process for Volunteer Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit Basis.
How to apply for NYKS Volunteer Posts
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 3 March 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.