Office of the District Collector Jashpur invited applications for the posts of Assistant Project Officer, Programme Officer, Technical Assistant, Accountant, Data Entry Operator, Assistant Grade-3 and Servitor. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 09 September 2015.
Last Date of Application: 09 September 2015
Office of the District Collector Jashpur Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Project Officer- 01 Post
- Programme Officer- 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant- 27 Posts
- Accountant- 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator- 05 Posts
- Assistant Grade-3- 10 Posts
- Servitor- 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Various Mentioned Jobs:
- Assistant Project Officer- First class in Master’s Degree
- Programme Officer- First class in MBA/B.E/Maths or Master’s Degree in Physics
- Technical Assistant- B.E. (In any branch) B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- Accountant- Second class B.Com passed from any recognized university.
- Data Entry Operator- 12th class pass
- Assistant Grade-3- Higher Secondary Education from any recognized board/university.
- Servitor- 5th class pass.
For more details on eligibility criteria, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for Office of the District Collector Jashpur Various Mentioned Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 09 September 2015.