ONGC, Gujarat Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Non-Executive. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 February 2019.
- Commencement of submission of application: 31 January 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 20 February 2019
ONGC, Gujarat Vacancy Details
- A – 2 Level – 301 Posts
- A-1 Level – 428 Posts
- W-1 Level – 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Executive Posts
A – 2 Level
- Technical Assistant GD.III (Chemistry) - Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry.
- Assistant Technician (Civil/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/Mechanical/Drilling/Production/Boiler/Transport/ Material Management) – Diploma in the concerned subject.
- Security Supervisor- Graduate with one year Experience in Security.
- Jr. Technical Assistant (Chemistry) - B.Sc. with Chemistry as main subject.
- Jr.Assistant Technician (Electrical/Diesel/Production/Cementing/Fitting/Machining/Welding/Survey), Jr.Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle Operations/ Winch Operations), Jr.Slinger-CumRigger, Nurse GD.IV - High School or Class X Equivalent.
- Jr.Assistant (Material Management), Jr.Assistant (Accounts/P&A/Steno English/ Official Language- Graduation with typing speed of 30 wpm.
- Jr. Security Supervisor - intermediate with 6 months training / experience in security.
- Jr.Fire Supervisor - Intermediate with 6 months experience in Fire services.
- Junior Fireman - High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Fireman’s training of Three month’s duration.
- Jr.Health Attendant - Matriculation with First Aid Certificate.
How to apply for ONGC Gujarat Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 20 February 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.