Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) - Southern Sector invited applications for recruitment of 183 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 27 September 2014.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 06 September 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 27 September 2014
- Tentative Date of Admit card downloading: 28 October 2014 onwards
- Date of Written Test: 16 November 2014
Details of Vacancy
Name of the posts:
1. Technical Assistant Gd-III (Chemistry): 7 Posts
2. Assistant Technician (Civil): 7 Posts
3. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 27 Posts
4. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 8 Posts
5. Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 10 Posts
6. Assistant Technician (Production): 14 Posts
7. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 7 Posts
8. Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 22 Posts
9. Junior Assistant Technician (Boiler): 2 Posts
10. Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 3 Posts
11. Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing): 2 Posts
12. Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 12 Posts
13. Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 9 Posts
14. Junior Assistant Technician (Machining): 1 Post
15. Junior Assistant Technician (Welding): 6 Posts
16. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV): 1 Post
17. Junior Assistant (Steno English): 1 Post
18. Junior Assistant (Accounts): 1 Post
19. Junior Assistant (P&A): 5 Posts
20. Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 1 Post
21. Junior Security Supervisor: 1 Post
22. Junior Fire Supervisor: 16 Posts
23. Junior Fireman: 20 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 183 Posts
- A-2 Level: Rs. 12000 - Rs. 27000
- A-1 Level: Rs. 11000 - Rs. 24000
- W-1 Level: Rs. 10000 - Rs. 18000
PG Degree in Chemistry, Diploma in Civil Engg/Electrical Engg/Electronics/Telecom/E&T Engg/Materials Management/Inventory/Stock Control/Mechanical/ Petroleum Engg/ Chemical Engg/ Instrumentation Engg, High School or Class X with Trade Certificate in relevant Trade, Driving Licence for Heavy Vehicle, BSc with Physics or Mathematics, B.Com, Graduate with Typing speed 30 w.p.m. and short hand at 80 w.p.m. and Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment.
- Candidate age should be between 18-30 years as on 27 September 2014 for A-I & II Level Posts.
- Candidate age should be between 18-27 years as on 27 September 2014 for W-I Level Posts.
- Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Rs.300/- for GEN/OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/Ex Serviceman/PwD candidates in any branch of State Bank India through Challan only in ONGC A/c.No.30827318409, Branch Code No.1576.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance at each stage i.e. (1) Written Test, (2) Physical Standards measurement Test, Vision Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Heavy Vehicle Driving Skills Test, Stenography Test, Typing Test, wherever applicable and (3) in Interview separately and in aggregate, in any sequence as decided by ONGC, as per merit and criteria decided by the Management.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through ONGC website www.ongcindia.com before 27 September 2014.