ONGC Rajasthan Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non-Executive. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 February 2019.
- Commencement of submission of application: 31 January 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 20 February 2019
ONGC Rajasthan Vacancy Details
Non-Executive – 10 Posts
- A-2 Level – 1 Post
- A-1 Level – 9 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Executive Posts
- Assistant Technician (Electronics) - 3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Telecom / E&T Engineering (or) M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics.
- Jr.Assistant Technician (Electrical/Fitting) -High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examinations with Science and Trade Certificate in concerned subject.
- Junior Assistant (Material Management) - B.Sc. with Physics or Maths as one of the subjects with proficiency in typing 30w.p.m. with Certificate / Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer applications in the office environment.
- Junior Assistant (P&A) - Graduate with typing speed 30 w.p.m. Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment.
How to apply for ONGC Rajasthan Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 20 February 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.