OPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019 Download: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the admit card for Assistant Professor Posts for Opthalmology. All such candidates who have to appear for the Assistant Professor Post Interview can download their Admit Card from the official website of OPSC - opsconline.gov.in
In order to download the OPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019 candidates would require to furnish their registration ID and password on the on portal.
The Interview for the OPSC Assistant Professor Posts for Opthalmology in Group-A under Odisha Medical Education Service is scheduled on 16 and 17 September 2019.
Candidates should note that they will have to download their attestation form and bio-data which are available on the OPSC website.
OPSC had notified for the Assistant Professor Posts for Opthalmology in Group-A under Odisha Medical Education Service against Advertisement No. 15 of 2015/16 and 17 of 2015/16.
OPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019 Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. http://www.opsc.gov.in/notification.php.
- Click on the link Download Intimation Letter for the VV Test scheduled to be held for Recruitment to the Post of Asst. Professor in Opthalmology [Advt. No. 15 of 2015-16] and [Advt. No. 17 of 2015-16] given on the Home Page.
- A New Window will open where you will need to fill your registration credentials – registration ID and Password.
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates can download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference. Candidates should note that they should carry the e-admit card on the day of examination otherwise they will not be permitted to appear in the examination. Candidates are advised to check the official website for latest updates.