Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Job Notification: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for the post of Geologist & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 October 2018.
- Starting Date of Application: 28 September 2018
- Last Date of Application: 27 October 2018
Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Geologist: 30 Posts
- Geophysicist: 01 Post
- Mining Officer: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Geologist & Other Posts Job
- Geologist: A candidate must hold at least 2nd class M.Sc in Geology or Applied Geology from any recognised University in India or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad, Degree, diploma or certificate of Indian Institute of Technology or from any other institute where such degree, diploma or certificate is considered equivalent to Post graduate degree in Geology.
- Geophysicist: A candidate must hold at least 2nd class post graduate degree in exploration or applied geophysics from any recognised university or the degree in geology and geophysics from IIT or equivalent degree, diploma, certificate from any recognised Institution.
- Mining Officer: A candidate must hold at least 2nd class degree in Mining Engineering from any recognised University in India or Diploma in Mining or in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad or any other institute where such diploma or certificate is considered equivalent to the degree of Mining Engineering.
21 to 32 years of age
How to Apply for the OPSC Geologist & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of OPSC at http://www.opsc.gov.in and apply for the post on or before 27 October 2018.