OSSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 40 Statistical Asst, Technical Asst and Other Posts
OSSC Recruitment Notification is available at ossc.gov.in. Candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 13 September 2019.
OSSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha State Selection Commission (OSSC) has released notifications for recruitment to the post of Statistical Assistant, Technical Assistant and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 13 September 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 13 September 2019
OSSC Vacancy Details
- Statistical Assistant – 16 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 1 Post
- PTI & PTI cum Hostel Superintendent – 10 Posts
- Food Safety Officer – 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Statistical Asst, Technical Asst and Other Posts
- Statistical Assistant - Candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Sociology with Basic Knowledge in Computer.
- Technical Assistant – BCA/B.Tech with Computer Science having secure 55% Marks. PTI – +2 pass with CPEd. from a recognized Institution.
- PTI cum Hostel Superintendent – BPEd. from a recognized Institution.
- Food Safety Officer – Bachelors Degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 13 September 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.