The School of Business Studies running under the belt of Punjab Agricultural University has invited application for the post of Junior Research Fellow.
Last Date to apply for the opening at PAU:
6th April 2015 is the last date for the form to be submitted.
Interview date for the opening at PAU:
The candidates shall appear for the interview on 8th April 2015 by 10:00 am in the office of “The Director, School of Business Studies, Punjab Agricultural University”
Details of the vacancy at PAU:
Name of the Position: JRF (Junior Research Fellow)
Vacancy: 1 (One)
Remuneration for the opening at PAU: Rs 25000/- +20% HRA
Period / Tenure of Fellowship: 6 months or termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
Qualifications required for Recruitment at PAU:
- Graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
- MBA Financial Management/Information Technology/Marketing Management/Human Resource Management/International Business with at least 65% aggregate marks.
- Excellent Oral and Written communication in English Language.
- Proficiency in the use of Word processor software and use of spreadsheets.
- The candidate must be NET Qualified.
How to Apply for Recruitment at PAU:
- Prescribed form is to be taken from the office of “The Director, School of Business Studies, Punjab Agricultural University” by paying Rs 200/- via Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana” payable at Ludhiana.
- The completely filled in form along with all the attested copies of all the essential certificates.